Preserving food is such a great way to save money! Who can resist peaches and other fruits preserved in the summer during those cold winter months. Same goes for vegetables grown in your own garden and warming your tummy.
With preserving becoming a way of life in these times why not use the same method to preserve your husband.
This procedure holds a lot of truth. Try it. It was given to me on my wedding day.
· Be careful in your selection. Do not choose one too young and take only that one who has been reared in a good moral atmosphere.
· Some insist on keeping them in a pickle, while others keep them in hot water. However this makes them sour, nasty and bitter.
· Even poor varieties may be made sweet, tender and good by garnishing them with patience and well sweetened with smiles.
· Keep them warm with a steady fire of domestic devotion and serve with peaches and cream.
· When prepared this way, he will keep for life.